Visa Petition Attorneys in Raleigh & Asheville North Carolina
When the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney is necessary to help you accomplish these objectives, the law firm you want to speak with – from wherever you are in North Carolina or across the nation – is Fay & Grafton.
Our Experienced Immigration Lawyers Will Help You Navigate The Process
Whether you are a relative or fiancé interested in learning more about a family-based immigrant visa, a U.S. business owner or prospective employee whose goals relate to work visas, or a student pursuing educational opportunities in the United States of America, you need the guidance and support of a skilled immigration lawyer.
Advocating For Visa Petitions
Among the many kinds of family, work, tourist, student and visitor visas that we can discuss with you are:
- I-130 petition for alien relative
- I-360 for unaccompanied juveniles or victims of domestic abuse
- K-3 and K-4 spouse visa
- K-1 visa for spouses of foreign nationals and dependent minor children
- I-129F petition for alien fiancées
- H-1B or L-1A work visa
- E-1 or E-2 treaty traders or investor visa
- F-1 visa for study at a university
- M-1 visa for vocational training
- T and U visas for crime victims who cooperate with authorities
Ms. Grafton also arms you with facts and options you should be aware of about green cards and residency requirements.
Information is power — and our attorneys have it in abundance. Years of successful service as trial attorney for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is proof of Ms. Grafton’s broad knowledge of immigration law, and how to negotiate and litigate favorable outcomes for our clients.
Fay & Grafton has represented hundreds of citizenship cases in North Carolina
Contact Fay & Grafton today to arrange the important initial consultation. Call or use our online contact form. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.